COMPASSIONATE LOCAL IN HOME SENIOR CARE
Nightingale Homecare is one of only a few agencies in the entire Phoenix, Arizona area that provides a full array of home care services, including:
- Doctor-ordered home health care, such as nursing and therapy, whether this care is needed intermittently or continuously and whether it is paid for by insurance or paid for privately.
- Supportive care, such as help with shopping, meal preparation, bathing, light housekeeping, errands, and other day-to-day activities whether paid for privately or through long term care insurance.
What this means for you is consistency in care and the peace of mind that comes with knowing that one agency is there to meet all of you or your family members needs.
With Nightingale’s at home senior care, you can rest assured that:
- We hire only highly qualified staff.
- All of our Phoenix caregivers are fingerprinted, background checked, bonded, insured, and tested for competency to ensure we hire only the best senior caregivers in the area.
- The caregiver you get from us is an employee of our agency, not an independent contractor. You will not become an “accidental employer” with responsibilities you did not anticipate for worker’s compensation, overtime pay and other legal pitfalls. Learn More
- All of our care is supervised by registered nurses.
- We have registered nurses on call at all times in case you have questions or worries
- We will make sure you are happy with your caregiver.
Nightingale Homecare is also one of only a few agencies in the metropolitan Phoenix area that is qualified to provide private specialty nursing care, such as intermittent medication set-up services, care of wounds, at-home surgery recovery assistance or even round-the-clock nursing care! Our highly trained nurses can even care for those with very complicated needs, such as people on ventilators or those receiving intravenous feedings or medications. Read More
Other adult care services that we offer include physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, social worker services and registered dietitian services. Learn more about what these professionals provide.
Nightingale also offers a number of specialty programs. Learn more about Nightingale Homecare’s Connections Dementia Care Program and other specialty programs.