With over two decades of experience, Nightingale Homecare has built an outstanding reputation for quality and compassion with its Phoenix senior care services. Our caring tradition has made us one of the largest and well-respected Phoenix home care agencies. Nightingale Homecare offers an array of affordable private home care services including Alzheimer’s care, dementia care, in home senior care, elder care, private nursing and private home health care services.
Ready to learn more? Contact us to learn more about our in-home care services.
Nightingale Homecare, Phoenix, AZ – We are:
- We have been in business since 1994
- We were founded and continue to be owned and operated by Registered Nurses
- Quality conscious:
- We conduct extensive patient satisfaction and quality of care surveys and act on the results
- We carefully screen our senior caregivers. They are fingerprinted, undergo a comprehensive background check, are randomly drug-screened, are bonded and must pass tests to assure competence in their caregiving duties.
- Certified by Medicare
- Licensed by the Arizona Department of Health Services
- Consistently rated as a Top Home Care Agency by Arizona Business Magazine’s Ranking Arizona
- Consistently rated as a Top Women Owned Business and Home Health Care Agency by The Arizona Business Journal
- Available 24 hours, 7 days a week, including Holidays
Florence Nightingale was born into a wealthy, influential English family on May 12, 1820, in Florence, Italy. Although it was not fashionable, and went against her family’s forceful urging, she devoted her life to improving nursing standards and education. As a result of her unwavering dedication, Florence Nightingale had a tremendous influence on the nursing profession as we know it today. Her tireless efforts elevated nursing to an honorable and recognized profession. She also was instrumental in improving sanitation methods, and was a remarkable humanitarian and statistician. She never married, and died in London at the age of 90.
Nightingale Homecare honors Florence Nightingale for her monumental contributions to the profession of nursing. As a team of health professionals who treasure caring for people and are devoted to the pursuit of improving the world through our individual talents, we at Nightingale Homecare are proud that Florence Nightingale is our namesake and inspiration, and are pleased to offer the highest quality Phoenix senior care families have come to expect.
Memberships, Certifications & Licenses