If your parent, grandparent or loved one has reached a stage where they are no longer able to care for themselves or could just use an extra hand in completing everyday activities, it may be time to look for in home nursing care in the area. When selecting elderly home care in the greater Phoenix area, it’s important that you are comfortable with the company and the staff as they will be responsible for the wellbeing of your loved one.
Ensure that the home care company:
- Has served in the metro Phoenix area for at least 15 years
- Is Licensed by the Department of Health Services and Medicare Certified
- Insures and bonds their employees
- Performs multiple layers and national background checks on all staff
- Operates private duty under a Department of Health services state license and certification
- Provides on-going certified training on Dementia, Chronic Disease, elder care and chronic disease to their skilled & non-skilled staff
- Can provide a list of references consisting of: doctors, hospital discharge planners, other healthcare professionals, and present and former clients, who have experience with the agency
- Has a quality improvement program
- Has had few or no deficiencies on their last state survey
- Provides on going Case Management, a written care plan, and supervision by a Registered Nurse.
When selecting a home care company in the surrounding Phoenix area, you should make sure that they meet all of the above criteria to ensure that your parent, grandparent or loved one is receiving the very best care possible. High quality, Paradise Valley home care agency expertise will put you at ease knowing that compassionate staff members are providing the care and companionship that your loved one needs to increase independence and improve quality of life.
If you are interested in elderly home care, consider the services of the compassionate and professional staff at Nightingale Home Care. Our top-rated home care Phoenix, AZ agency has been providing medical and non-medical home care for nearly two decades. We care for our clients as we would expect our own families to be cared for, earning us an excellent reputation in our community. For more information on home care in the Phoenix metro area, please call home care Phoenix, AZ agency, Nightingale Home Care at (602) 504-1555 or contact us online today.
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/ngcareadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/phx/single.php on line 40