In these unsettling times, it’s refreshing to turn the calendar page and see the hope and possibilities the new year offers. The pandemic has taught us to treasure each day, and to do whatever we can to make a meaningful impact on those around us. And often, helping others tends to provide a wealth of benefits to us as well as those we’re helping. That’s certainly the case with caregiving!
If you’ve never considered caregiving as a career, now is the perfect time to explore whether it might be right for you. Are you…
- Told by others how kind, caring, and thoughtful you are?
- A natural nurturer?
- Looking to make a real and lasting difference in someone’s life?
If any of these apply to you, read on to discover some of the incredible benefits of a caregiving career with Nightingale Homecare, the leading caregiver agency in Glendale, AZ and the surrounding areas:
- In-home caregiving allows you to form a one-on-one bond with someone in your community. You may be the only person visiting, magnifying the importance of your role. You’ll gain the immediate satisfaction of knowing how valuable your presence is, and the joy you can bring into someone else’s life.
- It may seem counterintuitive, but caregiving can alleviate your own level of stress. While you’re focusing on helping someone else, your own worries take a back seat – allowing both your body and mind to relax.
- Caregiving is a highly flexible career. Whether you want to work full-time or just a few hours each day while the kids are in school or around other obligations, you can decide on the schedule that works best for you. It’s an incredibly effective way to achieve a healthier life balance.
- Work where you live! We have opportunities available in Glendale, AZ and throughout the surrounding communities. You choose the location that works best for you.
- If you don’t have any professional caregiving experience, that’s fine! At Nightingale Homecare, we’ll provide you with full training, allowing you the opportunity to learn some new skills that are transferrable to other areas of your life as well.
If you’re still unsure if caregiving as a career is right for you, give us a call any time at (602) 504-1555. We’d be happy to share more about what caregiving entails and to answer any questions you may have.
Named one of the 2020 Top Places to Work in Arizona, all of our caregivers enjoy competitive pay, paid training and time off, bonuses, career advancement, and so much more. We’d love to have you explore joining our team! Visit our “Join Our Team” page to learn more and apply!