Explore Nursing and Caregiver Careers at Nightingale Homecare
If you are…
- Looking for a meaningful career that allows you to make a real and lasting difference
- Interested in opportunities for growth and advancement
We’d love for you to consider the available home care careers we have to offer at Nightingale Homecare!
Serving seniors and their families throughout Phoenix and the surrounding communities for over 25 years, Nightingale Homecare is owned and operated by registered nurses, and meets a full range of home health care needs. We’ve been honored to consistently achieve the status of a Top Women Owned Business and Home Health Care Agency by the Arizona Business Journal. We treat our care team with the same level of dedication and commitment we offer to our clients – meaning you’ll discover an employer and coworkers who feel like family.
Why work for Nightingale Homecare? Just a few of the many benefits include:
- Flexible hours, according to your preferred schedule
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay, including a premium rate for weekends and holidays
- Paid time off
- Bonuses and rewards
- And so much more!
Here’s how our hiring process works:
- Candidates complete an application, which will be carefully reviewed by our recruiter
- A phone interview is scheduled, followed by an in-person interview for those we believe might be a good fit for our agency
- Those who pass the interview stage undergo the following:
- Comprehensive background check
- Random drug screenings
- Reference checks
- Competency testing
- Successful completion of these screenings leads to an offer of employment and the start of a fulfilling career with Nightingale Homecare!
To take the first step towards a fulfilling career with Nightingale Homecare, please review our list of available positions, and click any of interest to apply.
Still have questions or want to learn more about our senior home care jobs in Phoenix and the surrounding areas? Explore the open positions below or call us any time at (602) 504-1555, or contact us online.